A medium voice with an NPR quality that inspires
I have a warm and deep voice that has been compared to the voice of air traffic control directing pilots in the movie "Pearl Harbor." My voice has been compared to talent on NPR, having a calming and inspiring affect.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Barry Kantz
My Voice Experience
I've produced a podcast for six years. One of my listeners plays my podcast at dinner time because my voice is a calming influence on her children. I have years of experience producing and editing the audio for this show. I know how to record and produce special effects in the editing process.
I'm a lawyer with a masters degree in business administration. My passion is technology and travel. I speak and write on a daily basis for my day job and for my Home Based Travel Agent Show.
My Studio Equipment
I use Adobe Audition on a weekly basis to edit my podcasts. I've produced podcasts for six years. I have a Telos telephone interface for telephone interviews but, from experience, Skype has a better audio interface for telephone interviews.
I'm very fussy about my audio. I use noise reduction, normalizing and compression to insure my audio provides a comfortable listening experience.
I'm trained as an articulate spokesperson as a result of my legal training. I have a voice that can inspire and reflect enthusiasm. I'm very technical and can edit audio tracks to achieve the desired results.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Barry Kantz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Barry Kantz is a Standard subscriber.
Barry Kantz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Barry Kantz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Barry Kantz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Barry Kantz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.