My voice is friendly, warm and inviting... in the mid to low range of pitch and my age range is from 27 - 50. I grew up in the Miami Valley in Southwest Ohio and have no discernible dialect.
I am an expert at handling the most difficult copy and making the content clear and easy to understood for the listener. This includes all types of text and vocabularies from commercial to technical to medical.
I have a wide range of character voices. My background is in performing arts and theatre direction. I am adept enough at Spanish and French for short sentences or paragraphs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, clear speaking, easy to understand, capable of most North American dialects.
My Voice Experience
During my twenty years in the commercial voice over, IVR and phone switch industries, I've been selected as the signature voice of several Fortune 500 companies including a leading appliance manufacturer broadband providers and several utilities and software training companies.
I hold a BA in Performing Arts from Otterbein College and bring a unique background blending theatrical direction, producing, acting and talent management to all projects.
BA Performing Arts -Otterbein College
On Camera Acting - Weist-Barron
Radio and TV voice-over and voice acting
20 years of management in the IVR industry, producing and recording voicemail, recorded prompts, industrials, training films and recording for the blind plus theatrical production/direction
My Studio Equipment
Not listed for Security Purposes
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Barbara Hawkins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Barbara Hawkins is a Premium subscriber.
• Barbara Hawkins was last active on Voice123 23 days ago