Warm, inviting, smiling, sensual, upbeat, real.
An inviting smile. That's what people hear in my voice and that's usually the tone that people want associated with their brand. Sure, I can steam up the windows with a sexy cadence, but even that is delivered with a smile. Being a mom, I can obviously identify with and deliver emotions in the tone of my voice that conjure up comfort, concern, panic (like that time when I lost my kid in the mall!), and "the girlfriend next door" when the script needs it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
"Typical NY/NJ" accent, giggle, a bit of an Irish accent as well.
My Voice Experience
I have lent my voice to support brands that include Zappos, 1-800-Flowers, Lexus, MTV, The Pampered Chef, Microsoft, Clairol, UPS, Ben and Jerry's, AT&T, Foodtown, Delta, Holiday Inn, and many other big names too numerous to mention. I was recently awarded the job as voice for 1-800-FLOWERS (Frank Lemon national tv commercial). I have also done numerous phone system recording and industrial narration.
I have a BA in Speech, Communication and Theatre from Monmouth University.
Susan Berkley courses in 1990.
Currently working privately with Sherri Hodes (NYC casting director).
Spelling Bee announcer.
Ongoing weekly store casting in Foodtown.
My Studio Equipment
I have a professional non-linear recording studio and provide rapid turnaround, great for large or small projects.
Nuemann u87 (vintage) microphone
AKG 414 TL-II mnicrophone
API and Focusrite Preamps
UA 1176LN limiters
Tons of outboard and plug-ins
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Barbara Farragher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Barbara Farragher is a Premium subscriber.
• Barbara Farragher has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours