Pleasant, warm and caring, loving, articulate.
I am a professional vocalist, so my voice is trained, and I have a lot of range. I'm able to convey warmth, and compassion, and yet am also capable of wit and humor. i can be serious, or funny, and often I'm told that my voice is musical and articulate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can sound like a child, like an old woman, or a young woman. I can impersonate a young English girl or woman.
My Voice Experience
I have been a professional musician (singer/songwriter) for more than 25 years. I have impersonated Diana Ross and Billie Holiday. I perform on cruise ships...where I perform all genres of music. I regularly perform in restaurants and dinner clubs, and I am an entertainer as well as a singer.
I've recorded solo music projects and performed both as lead and background singer for live shows. I completed high school and 2 years of college. I've written for newspapers, and I'm a published author, having published two books. I've engaged in public speaking, addressing women's groups, school programs, and mental health seminars.
My Studio Equipment
I own a Fender Passport sound system, microphones, several laptops, and have access to a local studio. I have Audacity downloaded onto my computer.
I'm friendly, determined, and motivated. I believe that my experience as a performer will serve as a great benefit in voice over work. I'm accustomed to performing before an audience, And I believe that entertaining is a form of play acting...which also lends itself we'll to voice over work.
I'm a songwriter as well as a novelist and a poet, and these talents will be useful in writing jingles.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Barbara Coleman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Barbara Coleman is a Standard subscriber.
Barbara Coleman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Barbara Coleman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Barbara Coleman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Barbara Coleman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.