Young male voice with an 'urban' style voiceover.
From young and trendy, to laid back and smooth, Azeem's voice is suitable for any style of voiceover. With a specialty for urban reads, along with many years of experience in song-writing and rapping, Azeem can provide musical voiceovers as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Pakistani/Indian accent, Various cartoon characters, Parody singer, Rapper imitator.
My Voice Experience
-2010 RMB Crystal Award winner 'Silver' for Best Radio Promotion - 'Universal Music - Eminem Launch Party', for a voiceover imitating a rap by 'Eminem'.
-Featured on various songs aired on radio/TV, including an official song for the Toronto Raptors/NBA called 'Let's Go Raptors' in 2006.
-Graduated from Seneca College - Radio Broadcasting Program (with honours) 2005.
-Radio & Production Magazine and Crystal award-winning Producer/Voiceover talent (2009 to 2013).
-Featured in Broadcast Dialogue Magazine for an interview by Doug Thompson: http://www.broadcastdialogue.com/Admin/pdf/stories/People%202010-05-06_Thompson.pdf
My Studio Equipment
Hardware: RE-20 Microphone, AT2020, Tannoy Monitors, FW-1082, Macbook Pro.
Software: Sony Soundforge/Vegas, Pro Tools, Logic, Reason, Audition, and more.
Being an award-winning Producer also gives a better understanding on voiceover techniques including inflection, pace, delivery style, etc. Looking forward to voicing your project from a Producer's perspective!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Azeem Haq by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Azeem Haq is a Standard subscriber.
Azeem Haq does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Azeem Haq was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Azeem Haq does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Azeem Haq was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.