animated, funny guy, best friend, narrator
Austin's voice is described as light and grounded for narration; colorful, animated, and playful for commercials; and epic and dark for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Johns Creek, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
RP, London, Scottish, Northern Irish, Welsh, Liverpool, Southern, New York. Mickey Mouse
My Voice Experience
Studying Radio Drama in the UK, Austin has worked with the Producer of BBC 4 Radio, David Hunter, and Big Finish Production's director/ producer Scott Handcock. Austin thanks Marc Thompson (Regal Academy, Pokémon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Wars Audiobooks) NYAV Post and DuArt Film and Video, and B. Paul McClain (Get Rich with Dividends Audiobook, Body Dump Audiobook) with ListenUp Audio.
Austin has been training at the Royal Welsh Conservatoire in Cardiff, Wales. There is has been taught voice techniques of Patsy Rodenburg, Estill, and Kristin Linklater. He is taught by Simon Reeves, Patricia Logue, Louisa Clarke, Emma Stevens-Johnson, Marilyn LeConte, and Siriol Jenkins.
My Studio Equipment
There is a professional recording studio Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama. Austin has easy access to a professional studio.
Austin also has studied acting, musical theatre, masks, comedy, stage combat, film, tv, and Alexander technique. He has been interested/studied voice anatomy and singing techniques for the past 4 years. His latest skope from an ENT was April 2017.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Austin Hunter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Austin Hunter is a Standard subscriber.
• Austin Hunter was last active on Voice123 139 days ago