Variable, Oddball, Bassy-, Baritone-y, Tenor-y
The only thing I can really say is I've been told I have a "radio voice" for since I was 11, and when I was younger, people always said they pictures me on commercials. Take that as you will. Aside from that, I have ~6.5 years of choir and singing experience and memorable pitch, which helps my naturally semi-low voice carry quite well and talk in a higher range, also.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
None are perfect, but approximations would be Australian, Russian, some-what Mexican/Latino, and Mark Wahlburg.
My Voice Experience
My Studio Equipment
Yeti Blue Microphone/Pop Filter and minor experience with Sony Acid/Audacity/Garage Band/Adobe Audition.
I have what I would consider a very full voice, and can be heard very clearly. I can talk exceptionally fast, if for some reason that is ever needed, with decent diction and clarity.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Austin Kargl by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Austin Kargl is a Standard subscriber.
• Austin Kargl was last active on Voice123 256 days ago