Trustworthy, Warm, Stylish and charming
A welcoming Indian English male voice. Sincere, believable and relaxed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Selected by 'All India Radio' (AIR) to read children’s stories [in ‘as read by a child’ series].
Age 12- 17:
-Played main characters in plays of Shakespeare, John Galsworthy. Newsworthy was the role of Prof.Higgins in George Bernard Shaw’s ‘Pygmalion.’
-Read the ‘six minute world news’ at the school assembly every morning.
-Read a ‘ten minute biography’ at the school assembly Monday mornings.
-Elected ‘Speaker’ of the mock parliament at school for two years in a row.
-Secretary of the school debating society.
-Student host for visiting dignitaries.
Age 32 (1986)
-Debut ‘voice over’ for ‘USHA’ ceiling fans, Radio Commercial.
-Recorded Voice Over’s for Radio & Television commercials.
-Voice Over for documentaries Produced by ‘Doordarshan’ (the only existing, government owned television channel then) for broadcast in the National Network.
-Accredited ‘Voice over’ for the government of Tamilnadu State Films division; All India Radio (AIR); ‘Doordarshan.’
-Reported ‘Independence day’ & ‘Republic day’ celebrations at Chennai (state capital of Tamilnadu) for broadcast in the AIR national networks from all states.
-Compered fashion shows live for Export promotion council for fabric and leather garments;
-Accomplishment: Selected to compere the prestigious’ Naval ball’ at Cochin, State of Kerala.
-V.O. for 16 episodes of ‘A Face in the Crowd,’ a breakfast television program relayed in the National Network of Doordarshan.
-Compered programme on the National network, Doordarshan for Tamil Poet Subramanian Bhartiyar.
-Voice Over’s for prestigious documentaries on the National network ‘The Legends….’ Poet Shuddannada Bharatiyar; Captain Sundaram (the first Indian pilot who flew solo from Britain to India) in the post World War II.
-Contract with ‘All India Radio’ (AIR) for delivering a motivational talk for students @ once every two months for three years.
1. Nominated for SAARC award for audio documentary: ‘1990 SAARC year of the female child.’
2. Documentary ‘Helium: the wonder gas’ (produced by Doordarshan) previewed at the International film festival’
2000 – 2002
Motivational speaker for an American network marketing concept in India for computer education and websites. Travelled throughout India and delivered 40 minute talks per session to gatherings of 200 – 350 people in each.
2003 – 2011
Motivational speaker and corporate trainer; delivered motivational talk to 750 Headmasters/Principals in Bangalore; 350 Principals/Headmasters in Kolar district Karnataka that prompted the State government of Karnataka issued a certificate of appreciation. Newspapers have written about my work that can be read under the heading ‘What the newspapers say’ in my website: www.powerextreeme.com
I am a constant favourite for motivating faculty and students at University/colleges for an audience that was always in excess of 500.
Completed the writing of my book ‘Mirror your mega success image’ and delivered talks to promote the book. My talks titled: ‘The Ten commandments of Success’ highlighting the 10 parts, of this book.
2009 – 2011
Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with a wide client base.
- Records audio c.d.'s for clients after every session.
- Produced audio c.d's on subject related matter.
Scripted Telephone on Hold messages for the corporate sector; star hotel chains.
August 2011 to date…..
Relocated in London and commenced profession…….
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Ashok Rajanan
* I can rewrite a script that looks good on 'paper' to 'sound good' when heard.
* I can write a script within the required word count from a brief provided.
* I can supervise a recording of any other artiste.
* I am reasonably proficient in writing and recording technical/engineering scripts.
* I am excited with teaching/knowledge sharing scripts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ashok Rajanan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ashok Rajanan is a Standard subscriber.
Ashok Rajanan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ashok Rajanan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ashok Rajanan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ashok Rajanan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.