college dude to clear medical-info delivery
• casual conversational for commercials
• calm and soothing for medical-info and professional
• hi-speed car sales
• airy intimate
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
• kentucky drawl
• british accent
• old-time news reporter
My Voice Experience
I am an audio producer that got into voice overs almost by default. When clients need a quick turnaround or changes made, as the producer I would jump in and fill that role. This lead to clients choosing my voice from the beginning as they enjoyed the results.
Being able to complete entire projects of any scope completely in-house leads to cost benefits for my clients and a more focussed approach to audio production. My 20 years experience in audio production allows me to create finished voice overs and full productions quickly and professionally.
VO Credits include:
• Procter and Gamble
• Healthy Advice Networks
• Woolrich Clothing
Production Credits include:
• P&G (Addy Award)
• Tetramin Pro
• Buffalo Trace
Berklee College of Music
Bachelor of Arts in Music Production and Engineering
My Studio Equipment
I own a complete, professional, multi-room studio facility able to take on projects of any scope from simple voice overs to complete productions including music, sound FX and mixing to video in 5.1 surround.
I have produced award winning music for radio, television, film and corporate clients. I can create original music in any style and any scope for your project. From simple electronic-based productions to complete orchestrations, your music needs can be met.
I am also a published author with several books on audio and production. I write manuals for several software companies and can create or edit copy for your project. If you do not have a writer that is familiar with writing for voice recording, adaptation of your written materials can often be a cost-effective way of generating copy.
Music Credits include:
• Oprah Winfrey
• Everyone Loves Raymond
• Procter & Gamble
• 60 Minutes
• Pokemon the Movie (Platinum Record)
• Carol King (Platinum Record)
• Blessid Union of Souls (Gold Record)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ashley Shepherd by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ashley Shepherd is a Standard subscriber.
Ashley Shepherd does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ashley Shepherd was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ashley Shepherd does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ashley Shepherd was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.