Conversational, real, friendly, upbeat, excited
Commercial: Warm, Witty, Conversational, Real, Upbeat
Narrations: Thoughtful, Believable
Presentations: Honest, Inspirational, Conversational, Professional
Audiobooks: Clear, Clean, Interesting
Songs: Pop, Indie, Country, Jingle
Promo: Straight-forward or excited, high-energy
Animation/Games: Youthful or more mature (ranging from young child to middle-age)
TV Shows/Movies: Voice is flexible to character needs
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Little girl, Valley Girl, Sexy/Raspy, Southern, Teenager
My Voice Experience
Primarily commercial VO experience, with some video game/animation as well.
Originally from Mississippi, spent 12 yrs in NYC, and recently relocated to Los Angeles.
College: Tulane University and Pace University-Marketing/Advertising
VO Training: Andy Roth (Freelance CD), John McKinney (Pomann Sound), Diana Lote (Arcieri & Associates), Jason Sasportas (Stewart Talent), Angela Mickey (Liz Lewis Casting), Judy Keller (Judy Keller Casting), Bruce Kronenberg (Abacus Entertainment)
Various VO classes, workshops, and intensives through Actors Connection and The Network in NYC.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Spark Digital Mic, Audix CX-111, Protools, Ableton LIVE, TwistedWave
Lots of experience in the advertising/public relations world, with a focus on the entertainment industry. Many years spent working in hospitality has also been extremely beneficial in ramping up communications skills and learning to adjust to various "audiences".
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ashley Hester by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ashley Hester is a Standard subscriber.
Ashley Hester does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ashley Hester was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ashley Hester does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ashley Hester was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.