My voice is warm and personable for tutorials and narrations. I can do flirty and fun for commercials. For cartoons and video games I offer a wide range of offbeat and colorful characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Oakland, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Cockney, Russian, Italian, Scottish, Western. Really anything you want to hear for your project, I will to bring to life for you.
My Voice Experience
I have done several voices for a video game "Blade and Soul".
I have been singing, acting and making off the wall characters voices my whole life. It only made sense to share it. Recently I have been studying at The SF Acting Academy.
I've been a choirs girl for 10 years, 3 years of which we received high ranking at state and national competitions. My theatre work has been both as a lead and as part of an ensemble. Some of my favorite characters I have played are Jan- "Grease"and Laurie- "Oklahoma".
From 2007 to 2011 I did some soul work for a church choir and various community venues. I then took a hiatus from all that to focus on my family and my finances.
This is my come back and I am ready to put my heart and soul in to every project.
Private voice lessons for 4 years.
Acting classes for 2 years in high school.
Acting classes for 2 years in junior college.
3 courses at SF Acting Academy.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yety Pro Microphone.
Sony Sound Forge.
Sound treated room.
Monitor for copy.
Phone Patch, Skype, Source Connect.
I have a vocal range of 3 octaves in singing
I can do animal noises.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ashley Hansen-Benson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ashley Hansen-Benson is a Premium subscriber.
• Ashley Hansen-Benson has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours