Character Specialist and Wry.
Natural, Sexy/Seductive, Clear, Real, Clean, Fresh, Bright, Young, Exciting, Sincere, Soft, Warm, Convincing.
I have a perfect bassy voice and at the same time I can play with my tonality in any way I want. I've got versatility.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents/ Dialects I can perform: American, Jamaican, Pakistani, Pashto, Pushto , Indian, Punjabi
Characterizations: Devil, Cartoon, Monster, Old man, Wrestler, hero, Super Hero.. you name it!
Impersonations: Kiefer Sutherland, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Marshall Mathers, Shahrukh Khan.
My Voice Experience
My last job was a voice over artist at a local firm in Islamabad called Rekhouse. I used to do voice overs for IVR, voicemail, news of cellular networks, on hold messages, phone systems etc.
I use a good quality condenser mic and a preamp and use adobe audition for recording my stuff. I'm always experimenting with my voice so I record random stuff all the time.
Before my last job, I worked for a call center for about 6 months. I was also the front guy in a local underground rock band named labyrinth.
I'm currently seeking a bachelors degree in business administration from the University of Southern Queeensland, Australia, as an external student.
As mentioned earlier, I was the front guy in a local underground rock band named labyrinth.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Shure KSM32 condenser mic and Symetrix 528e Voice Processor(preamp and processor in one box).
The PC sound card that I use is 'Lynx One'.
Unknown - Click here to ask Asad Khan
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Asad Khan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Asad Khan is a Standard subscriber.
• Asad Khan was last active on Voice123 76 days ago