Deep, Barry White, singer/radio guy
I have a warm deep voice, I sing in a tenor range, baritone or bass. I have been told I
have a sexy voice over the phone and in person. I have never done radio but I'm always asked if I do. I have my own studio recording equipment and I am a musician. I need work because tomorrow is my last day. LOL
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I got soul, I can do a fake chinese voice like Chris Tucker. I can speak fake spanish I don't know what I would be saying but can do it. I can do some cartoon like Yogi bear, Mr. Magoo, the cowardly lion on the Wizard of OZ.
My Voice Experience
I am a worship leader for my local church Victory Outreach South Sacramento.
I'm search for a new career direction and I'm willing to work for peanuts... because I'm
currently going after my dream to be a gospel singer and change the world.
I'm very easy going and I have great recording equipment at home.
20 years experience in creating music, SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS. Ha ha
My Studio Equipment
Mac G5, PreSonus Firepod, Monster power surge protector, Cubase sx5, Korg M3 88 key, JBL monitors 4300 series. Sure microphones. Rolland Amp, guitar, Bass, Sampling and I use Reason, Garage Band, with an extensive sound library of loop. I also have Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator for your graphic needs. My best friend designs websites and digital Cartoons as well as Videos. My connections are endless.
I have the ability to change my voice to a chipmunk with the programs I use or sound scary, whatever you need. My new company will be Mopassion records...(coming soon)
I like to have fun and laugh, but I will give you exactly what your looking for.
I handle pressure and deadlines well. I work for the Sacramento Municipal Utility District. I am currently in the Graphics department and I design forms. I can work with clients well and I knowledge in many areas of business.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Art Watkins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Art Watkins is a Standard subscriber.
Art Watkins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Art Watkins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Art Watkins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Art Watkins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.