Warm, Smooth, Motherly, Cheerful, Character
I want to be your voice.
I possess a warm, charismatic speaking voice that conveys to the target audience that your project has a touch of class, is of quality, and is intrinsically trustworthy. If that is the kind of feeling you want to convey, you will be most pleased with the result of our working together.
On the other hand, versatility and variety are two of my favorite things, and I like sharing: fun voices, fast-talking information bursts, and sultry siren are also on offer.
I also have a newborn, so if authentic BABY sounds are what you're looking for, we can provide that for you, too.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• English - Scotland
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, British, Eastern European, Asian, Valley Girl, Hawaiian, New York, New Jersey, various Southern US, Minnesota, Canadian, Mexican, Scottish, French, Russian, Australian, Californian
Ethel Merman, Natasha Fatale, Rocky the Flying Squirrel, Teletubies, Cartman of South Park, ACTUAL baby sounds!
My Voice Experience
My first recording experience was at age eight. Since then, I have done voice overs for America and European radio advertisements, product promos, audio books, training materials, an independent movie (Narration and Character), a series of children's books, several student projects, answering systems, stage productions, musical recordings (full albums as both lead and backup vocals), and more.
Stage and recording, both vocals and voice, since 1982. Primarily self-taught, I have been a vocal coach, and an acting coach, specializing in young adult singing instruction. I also have a certificate in Theatrical Production from the Aloha Performing Arts Center in Hawaii.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball mic.
I am skilled in using Cubase, Cakewalk, and Acid to record and edit my own work, and can provide interstitial music and effects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cate Brooks by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cate Brooks is a Standard subscriber.
• Cate Brooks was last active on Voice123 175 days ago