Clear, Millenial, Deep, Natural, Energetic, Real, trustworthy
Neutral Hispanic and Mexican Spanish voice over talent. Latin-American accented English
* Warm, relaxed, or authoritative for narrations.
* Any variation for commercials, from Formal, Fun, gen Y generation X, millennial and guy next door conversational or natural tone.
* Clear passe and professional image for presentations.
You can contact me via : 915 241 1411 (Direct), or through my website: https://www.armandotalavera.com/
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
El Paso, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard Spanish and Mexican: Norteño, Central, Neutral. English with Hispanic accent.
My Voice Experience
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
I started my voice over career since 1998 and have done all kinds of Spanish voice over services throughout the years including: video games, documentaries, ring tones, radio imaging and of course TV and radio commercials from local to national markets... and let's not forget about dubbing translations with Lip Sync capabilities.
6 years of vocalization, music performance and music composition with the Yamaha Academy in Mexico.
Bachelor in Business Administration / Marketing
University of Texas at El Paso.
Many years of experience in Advertising (Traditional and online).
Professional editing and production.
Cultural Adaptive Translations
My Studio Equipment
OWN STUDIO, Fully Equipped
Microphone: SHURE KSM32
Interface: Digidesign and Lexicon
Digital Analog Compressor: Alesis and Symetrix
Sound Card: Digidesign + Lexicon
Sound proof room
Pro Audio Producer, (commercials/Dubbing/on Hold Messaging/imaging)
English-Spanish translation keeping the marketing message and cultural adaptation.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Armando Talavera by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Armando Talavera is a Premium subscriber.
• Armando Talavera was last active on Voice123 30 days ago