Smart and friendly voice for your business
My voice has medium to deep tones, a smart and friendly sound. Experienced in explainer video voice overs and narrations, e-learning and commercials. Good for the "lady next door," to a "teacher" or "sexy friend." My voice can sound "older" or "younger" depending on what is needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Battle Creek, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Midwestern US, North Eastern US, Brooklyn NY, soft Southern US.
Characters created include a scrappy grandma from the south, snooty English or New Englander, high-pitched, breath-y "smart blond" aka Marilyn style, and nasal-y nagging wife characters.
My Voice Experience
Full time, non-union voice talent since 2008. Experience with clients such as Kellogg's, Perrigo, Stryker, WalMart for e-learning, boardroom narrations, product demonstration videos and more,. E-learning for companies overseas as well as USA. I've done everything from gas pump ads to radio and TV commercials for local and regional use, telephone on hold and web explainers for Corbett LIghting, Miller Furniture and narration for a Vatican video about the Pope.
Early theater roles, college radio station announcer and producer, commercial radio station production director & creative services director.
A variety of workshops and coaching sessions.
Bachelor of Science in Communication Arts & Sciences ) and English from Western Michigan University.
over 28 years in Radio Broadcasting (news, on-air announcer, creative services & production director, commercial producer)
Voice 2008 in L.A., Faff Organization, member of World Voices WoVO, variety of workshops, seminars, courses in voice and marketing.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103
Audient iD14 Interface
Service to the client is very important to me. I look for long lasting relationships and return business so offering superior service is what I do.
I am comfortable with terminology from medicine, gardening and cooking, cosmetics and make-up application, hair/beauty product knowledge and pet care.
I can write and edit copy for radio and tv commercials, press releases, and fully produce radio commercials as well as distribute.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Arlene Tannis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Arlene Tannis is a Premium subscriber.
• Arlene Tannis was last active on Voice123 4 days ago