Flirty, Warm, Bright, Comedic,Young,Hip,Spunky
I have a bright and energetic voice, with a warm and nurturing quality. I can sound sexy and playful for commercial work, warm and confident for narrations, and comedic or childlike as needed. I have no problem giving a polished "straight"read, or a youthful fresh sound. Vocally, I can provide a wide range of sounds and feelings, depending on what's needed for the actual spot.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Valley Girl, Southern Belle, New Yorker( think "Audry" from "Little Shop of Horrors), British, Tween, Cheerleader
My Voice Experience
MY RECENT WORK INCLUDES:
- Kids audiobook/software applications for Think Planet Inc. (a registered i phone software developer) produced in my home studio.
- Website Narration for audioeye, produced in my home studio.
- Female Sales Rep in a pharmaceutical training cd for Pfizer, recorded @ Park Ave Post
- 2 30 sec radio spots and a tv commercial for The Florida Times-Union, recorded @ Gramercy Post
I am very easy to work with and can take direction well. I am available on short notice, and always have a positive, professional attitude.
I have trained in Voice Over Technique with Peter Rofe, of NYC's PDR Voice Coaching, and Marla Kirban, of Marla Kirban Voiceover.
I have animation training with coaches Paul Liberti and Jeannie Elias.
I studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute in New York City, through New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, and have attended many improvisational acting classes through Whole World Theatre, in Atlanta Georgia.
My Studio Equipment
Studio Projects C1 Microphone
M-Audio Mobilepre USB preamp
Garageband recording program
I am coming from a strong background of acting and singing. My natural singing abilities give me an innate sense of timing that proves to be beneficial in the studio, while my years of acting study have given me the ability to create a multitude of characters upon demand.
I am professional and efficient- it is my goal to give the client the perfect read for the job, within a timely manner and with a pleasant attitude!
I have a basic home studio with the ability to record and edit vocal tracks, while having connections to local NYC recording studios w/ ISDN and phone patch capabilities.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ariel Nugent by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ariel Nugent is a Standard subscriber.
Ariel Nugent does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ariel Nugent was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ariel Nugent does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ariel Nugent was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.