Deep, knowledgable, smooth, character specialist
Deep and smooth for anything from documentaries to adult content. clear and professional for presentations, dark and mysterious for audio books. Barry White and James Earl Jones type of sound deep, lethargic, and baritone. A chameleon voice that can explore accents and dialects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do "that guys" voice. I have the vocal strength to be anyone from a Latin foreigner to a rural Texan or fast paced yuppie. I can do various dialects such as a Missouri twang, southern draw and the dreaded Boston blue blood sound. Like a chameleon my voice can be caucasian or i have a little ghetto side if need be. I have lived all over the continental US and even in to central america so i understand how simple slang can vary between locations like "soda" or "pop," for example.
My Voice Experience
I began my career in voice work at a public radio station. I had the midnight show as well as many promos and underwriting ads for the station. From there i began to send my voice in to new opportunities. I did some announcing for high school football, amateur nascar racing, and international soccer. I have produced commercials for the number one sports bar in St. Louis as well as voice acting in a audio drama where i played a campus police men named Big-Ott.
University of Central Missouri, bachelor of science in broadcast media and mass communication.
My Studio Equipment
Mic- Electro voice RE20
Mixer- Audioscince Mixer
Computer- HP L1940T
Editing- Adobe Audition and VOX Pro
I am not King Midas but everything in life that i have put effort into in life has turned out awesome. I am a firm believer in working hard as well as working smart. I have a non stop get the job done attitude and i am my biggest critic. I desire the credibility that says I am a trustworthy knowledgeable man who can get the job done, that is the same credibility that Tim Russert had.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Anthony Wise by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anthony Wise is a Standard subscriber.
Anthony Wise does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Anthony Wise was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Anthony Wise does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Anthony Wise was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.