Deep sensual exciting casual funny goofy zany
I can do a range of voices from deep and engaging for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, zany and goofy for animation, dark and serious for video games, and even smooth and professional for presentations. I love working with people and taking direction. I always do my best to fully invest myself in the part and gain a deep understanding of the character, purpose and intent behind the voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Announcer, calm narration, exciting spokesman, casual guy next door, crazy wizard, zany gameshow host, sarcastic asshole, disconcerted youth, concupiscent French man, uppity British man, whatever you want I will do my best to do!
My Voice Experience
I currently work doing corporate voice over for training videos and customer demos at PTC. On the side I have done work for commercials and other business presentations. Most recently I have done work providing narration in a music video and also write and record my own music as well.
I hold a degree in Professional Writing from Fitchburg State College. I have recorded 4 full-length albums of music for various bands I have played in. I spent a year training to do voice over at PTC with the former voice of the training department until she left the company. I have spent countless hours in front of the microphone be it in in the studio, performing on stage, or hosting Geeks Who Drink Pub Trivia at the local bar.
My Studio Equipment
- Shure KSM32 single-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- Adobe Audtion, Reaper, Pro Tools, Ableton Live
- Personal in-home studio with proper sound dampening for Studio-Quality recording.
I can provide full copy-writing and editing services as well as musical recording/production/writing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Anthony Vecchi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anthony Vecchi is a Standard subscriber.
Anthony Vecchi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Anthony Vecchi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Anthony Vecchi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Anthony Vecchi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.