Professional Voice Actor
Warm and friendly, mid-pitch, conversational, confident, versatile, authoritative, real and convincing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Maidenhead, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, Northern English, Most other UK dialects, Alec Guinness, Obi Wan, USA (various), Australian, European (various)....I even got hired as native Chinese once!
My Voice Experience
Anthony has been making a living from his voice for 20 years with clients including NBC, Porsche, Aardman Animation, BBC, Channel 5, Mood Media, Tigress productions, Co-Op, LEGO.
He has voiced TV advertisements all over the world as well as documentaries on the US TV network and in 88 countries worldwide.
"not only delivered work at a consistently high standard, but also ensured a smooth process to launch with pick ups where we discovered additional v/o was needed. He turned around work efficiently and responsively, and, most importantly, with good humour. We would absolutely work with Anthony again, and would recommend him wholeheartedly for any voiceover work." Finbar Hawkins - Creative Director, Aardman Animations (Wallace & Gromit, Chicken Run etc)
"...a unique voice and style of delivery that is both conversational and persuasive. He has a great work ethic, takes direction well and always goes the extra mile to deliver for his clients." Peter Dickson - 'Voiceover Man' (X-Factor, The Price is Right etc)
“Besides having some of the best reels I have heard in a long time, Anthony is a real professional. He just instinctively “gets” what you are looking for and delivers it. He also takes direction with unfailing good humour and the enthusiasm of a man who genuinely loves what he does. Great to produce.” - Hugh Edwards - High Score Productions (FIFA 12, Harry Potter for Kinect, Iron Man 2)
Gustavo Wenzel - Tatows
"Thanks a lot for your great effort and professionalism. I'm very happy working with you..............thank you for the excellent job."
"I think your v/o is great, so thank you."
Client list includes:
Trained under the mentor-ship of the Voiceover Man himself - Peter Dixon
My Studio Equipment
ipDTL (including ISDN connectivity)
CAD E100s Mic
Yamaha HS50M monitors
Beyer DT770Pro Headphones
Anthony is a producer as well as a voice over, and has a background that includes working within the advertising industry, so he "gets" it. He instinctively knows what you and your client require and can deliver it in any format you need.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Anthony Rudd by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anthony Rudd is a Premium subscriber.
• Anthony Rudd has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours