Tenor voice,educated, guy next door, can be urban
Versatile voice to fit various male characters. Can be humorous, insightful or professional for commercials or "how-to" descriptions. Can transition to urban easily, relaiable and inviting, perfect for narration. Able to span the gamut of influxes for audio books. Have been told that my voice can be "trustworthy" and pleasant.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can be the "suit and tie" professional, the aloof "party-guy", the "street-smart" urban individual, and perform various domestic accents including "nerdy", "suave and smooth", "rapper", etc.
My Voice Experience
As a working journalist and professional copywriter, I have utilized my "natural" voice and have been a fixture on the All Digital Radio Network as a correspondent due to my journalistic background.
I co-hosted a flagship online radio show entitled "Air Raid Morning Jams" where I provided voice over for the sponsors' ads.
I have provided voice-over for several urban-themed basketball radio spots, created radio commercials for marketing companies and demoed work for Genius Rocket, Nike and others.
Graduated from Columbia College with degree in Journalism with classes and experience in broadcast journalism as well.
My Studio Equipment
Have 24-hour access to studio.
Through professional journalism, I have written for major magazines and websites including XXL, The Ave, Rime, Remix, and Lime Wire Music Blog.
Part of my experience with these outlets included producing/conducting live video interviews with artists such as Danity Kane, Little Brother, Mos Def and others.
My copywriting experience has also allowed me to have an extensive list of credits on campaigns for Nike, Kawasaki, Red Bull and other major brands.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Anthony Roberts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anthony Roberts is a Standard subscriber.
Anthony Roberts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Anthony Roberts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Anthony Roberts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Anthony Roberts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.