speaks loud, clearly w/wide range of styles/genres
Clear and assertive speaking voice. Can portray many attitudes and styles; from urban bostonian all the way to professional businessman. Can do a very wide range of voices that all sound natural. Almost any voice needed, I can do.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
english, urban, bostonian, various comedic voices, silly, loud, cartoonish, australian, italian, irish, scottish, broken spanglish, new york, chicago, southern, college educated, sophisticated, upper class, middle class. If i hear an accent or a style of speaking, I can mimic it very well.
My Voice Experience
I have done a few voice overs for ads and promos for a company called Receptive Audio (receptiveaudio.com)
Receptive Audio specializes in audio production and message management for National Retail and Hotel chains.
I would like to branch out some and try all different types of voice overs.
Unknown - Click here to ask Anthony Inzodda
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools LE 7-9 with vast collection of plug-ins, DigiDesign-digi002 rack, DigiDesign M Box 2 mini, metric halo uln-8, PreSonus StudioLive board, multiple microphone chains and compressors, AKG phantom powered microphone C 3000 B with PF80 pop filter
I am very good at doing different voices and portraying emotions. I'm from Boston so I can say the same thing ten different ways. There are endless ways to say one thing. Whether it be by changing words, tones, or stresses. The exact same phrase could be funny or serious, agrry or sad, all by just the way it is said. this is key to creating realism and I will record something until I am happy with it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Anthony Inzodda by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anthony Inzodda is a Standard subscriber.
Anthony Inzodda does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Anthony Inzodda was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Anthony Inzodda does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Anthony Inzodda was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.