Warm, neutral British accent, cartoon, caricature
My natural voice is British Home Counties, warm and assuring whilst adaptable for faster, fun and lively upbeat commercial with a very broad and diverse range of cartoon/character animation styles
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- BBC Home Counties style
- Exaggerated UK regional dialects and impersonations, e.g. Jim Royle (Royle Family), Little Britain, Big Brother narrator, plus various other TV personalities.
- Cartoon-style voices, e.g. Scooby Doo, Shaggy, Dick Dastardly, Muttley, Top Cat, Shrek etc.
- Caricature style e.g. Gangster, Mafia, Elderly Male, Game Show Host.
- Exaggerated caricature accents including Eastern European, Hillbilly American, South American, Asian, Australian...
- Improvised voices to suit a suggested character or genre.
My Voice Experience
Since childhood, I have developed a broad range of character voices and impersonations.
My background is in the arts (not the black variety) but at Drama School, where I enjoyed writing and performing various voice-over sketches both in a professional voice-over studio and at voiceover workshops.
My professional work experience includes voiceover work in local radio and extensive sketch writing/performance work including a childrens' TV series broadcast on Channel 4 Television.
I am always happy to experiment and accommodate ideas to match any given project within my voice range and capabilities.
London Academy of Media, Film and TV, London (April 2010) - Diploma in Voice Over
Hertfordshire Theatre School, Hitchin (Oct '91 - July '94) - Diploma in Acting & Musical Theatre including Voice-over workshop, Pace Studios, Buckinghamshire, England
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Anthony Heathfield
- Theatre/sketch writing & performances (Regional, London and Edinburgh Festival)
- Television sketch writing and performances (Rapido TV). Childrens' educational programme. Three episode series for Channel 4
- BBC Local Radio live sketch performance
- Writing & performing regional radio advertisements
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Anthony Heathfield by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anthony Heathfield is a Standard subscriber.
Anthony Heathfield does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Anthony Heathfield was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Anthony Heathfield does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Anthony Heathfield was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.