Young, Friendly, Honest, Funny, Technical
Honest and warm, young and friendly. Professional, technical, but humorous as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English, Canadian English, Australian English, Scottish English
My Voice Experience
As long as I can remember, I haven't been too far from some means of recording my voice. As a child I dragged a tape recorder everywhere I went, documenting the day to day activities in the household. As I grew, my passion expanded, creating what would now probably be considered Podcasts for friends. I went professional in my first job out of college as the voice of an AudioTex system for my hometown newspaper. Now I have a home studio, and the fun never ends!
Western Washington University - Bellingham, WA
Voice-over Technique - Seattle WA
Scott Burns (Creatalent)
My Studio Equipment
- Shure SM7B vocal Mic
- Windows 10
- PreSonus Firestudio Mobile
- StudioOne 3 64-bit
- Adobe Audition CC
On-camera experience, Improv, Dramatic Performance, Music Composition
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Anthonio Pettit by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anthonio Pettit is a Standard subscriber.
Anthonio Pettit does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Anthonio Pettit was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Anthonio Pettit does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Anthonio Pettit was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.