Girl Next Door, sweet, professional, calming
My voice is sweet, calming, and professional. However, I can be versatile and and become more energetic for commercials or for a children's audio book for example.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Newfoundland and Lab, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have much experience reading children's books to the children in my class, where I would use different tones and energies for each character.
My Voice Experience
I have never done professional voice over work before. I have done work on school projects, both for myself and for friends that attended a professional recording arts school. I have voiced over presentations and films in the past few years for friends and family.
I have a degree in Sociology and a minor in Psychology. Although I have no formal training in voice-over work, recording or acting, my fiance is a trained Audio Engineer. We have a home studio and I get to see on a daily basis recording artists and the process my fiance goes through to mix and master the projects.
My Studio Equipment
-Pro Tools 9
-Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
-Universal Audio SOLO tube mic pre-amp
-Shure SM7 microphone
My spouse is a trained Audio Engineer.
I am very interested in doing voice-over work, no matter how big or small the job may be. I think it is fascinating work and I enjoy learning. I love reading and all types of media, and to be part of a project in anoy of those fields would be truly amazing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Anthea Wyman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anthea Wyman is a Standard subscriber.
Anthea Wyman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Anthea Wyman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Anthea Wyman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Anthea Wyman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.