Vibrant, Sincere, Likeable
A characterful British female voice. Dynamic for commercials; assured for corporates; informative for online training; bright and natural for explainer videos and compelling for narration. I have also been told that my voice is natural, assured and my effervescent delivery is very refreshing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Leeds, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am very good at accents and creating characters from all walks of life. I have a drama school Training which helps with my impersonating abilities and skills.
My Voice Experience
I have Extensive BBC Radio drama experience having performed in numerous Radio Drama Plays. The Plays Include Bottle Blonde and Beautiful playing the character of Leanne a bubbly young woman with energy and passion for life. Shells on a Woven Chord performing a variety of characters from a warm hearted mother to a arrogant teenager. I also performed in Zeitgeist Times playing a young girl Valentine who was vulnerable and looking for love.
I also have extensive experience performing Training Films and Personal Safety videos for a variety of Corporate Companies Universities and Schools and have appeared in various Television shows.
I have a B, A Honours Degree In Theatre Arts after undertaking 3 years Acting Training at Drama School. Upon graduating I worked for over 10 years as an actress performing in Film, Television, Radio and Theatre. I am a writer and I have a Masters Degree In Screenwriting For Television and Film and have written various scripts that have been commissioned professionally for Theatre and film.
Gary Terzza VOmasterclass
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Ann-Marie Frater
I am an Accomplished actress with many years experience of script work performing in various plays including Fingers Crossed playing a young teenager who has fallen pregnant to Head On Playing a mother stressed out by her drug-addicted son. I have a strong c.v incorporating roles for I.T.V Television Performing in Kay Mellors "Fat Friends" to playing a feisty character Nancy Mimms in "Emmerdale." My years of acting has given me a solid grounding in script work, ensuring I always deliver an accomplished assured performance.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ann-Marie Frater by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ann-Marie Frater is a Standard subscriber.
• Ann-Marie Frater was last active on Voice123 87 days ago