Warm, friendly, well-spoken, native British accent
Warm, friendly and personable, authoritative, sultry, informative, approachable, smooth. I can voice for young audiences, teenage or mature - whatever is required
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am a firm believer that if you want an American accent, use an American voice-over. If you want a native British accent, use me!
My Voice Experience
I am a UK voice-over with 12 years experience in corporate audio work, IPTV, advertising, E-learning and narration. I have voiced for companies including IPC Media, EMAP, Boots, B&Q, DHL, NHS, Heart 106 and Diageo
I have voiced for the children's market (Leapfrog), been asked to do teenage voices e.g London News Radio, news reading, and narration work including charities such as Africa Organics.
I have a warm, friendly, neutral tone although I can also provide authority and direction to instructional, informative material.
I am always interested in new assignments and happy to work with people from all over the world to help enhance their projects.
I love my work - it is a privilege to do what you enjoy and I hope this comes out in my work.
I look forward to working with you.
LL.B (Hons) Law
BJTC Broadcast Journalism
Trained at Decca Recording Studios - Abbey Road, London
My Studio Equipment
RODE NT2; Shure microphones
Adobe Audition; Edirol Audio Capture
I speak near-fluent French so if you have a project requiring proper French pronunciation you can rest assured it will be accurate.
I studied German to O'level standard so if you need to ensure that a particular word is pronounced correctly you can have confidence in my ability to achieve that.
I am a qualified broadcast and print journalist and happy to advise on content
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Annie Whitmore by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Annie Whitmore is a Standard subscriber.
• Annie Whitmore was last active on Voice123 267 days ago