Friendly, conversational, huge range, mom or CEO, very directable, looking for union work
Voice is mid-range, but I can go higher and lower.
My biggest expertise is conversational, natural reads.
I can do any spec you're looking for - professional, informational, friendly, casual, sexy, intense, high-energy, to name a few.
Versatile voice can do multiple ages/demographics, and highly directable to provide what the client's needs.
Can do any type of read - commercial, animation, narration, audio book, and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents - Southern, High British, Cockney, New York
Numerous character voices
My Voice Experience
Over 12 years in the voice over business. Numerous clients over the years including McDonalds, Thomas' Bagels/English Muffins, Bon Ton, Jamba Juice, Mercy Health Hospital System, Spectrum/Brighthouse, QVC, St. Jude, Casino Queen, Luby's Cafeteria, South Carolina Lottery, Swiffer, San Diego tourism, Virginia tourism, Pantene, Build-a-Bear, Littlest Pet Shop, multiple political and public service clients. Also specialize in narration and documentary reads.
Bachelor's in Drama/TV/Film performance
Private coaching from Leonard Dozier
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A microphone, Audacity software, SourceConnect
writing, singing, PR and government consulting
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ann Flandermeyer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ann Flandermeyer is a Premium subscriber.
• Ann Flandermeyer was last active on Voice123 25 days ago