Mature, authoritative, soft, resonant
Professional, mature, authoritative, yet can deliver soft, deep emotions. Capable of various accents and characters for audio-books and animation. Resonant and interesting for documentaries and commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various southern dialects, New Jersey dialect, Long Island dialect, New Jersey yiddish accent, New Jersey Hoboken, British Accent: Cockney dialect, Queen's English dialect, Irish accent, Valley Girl dialect, dutch accent, French accent, Russian accent, Midwest dialect, able to pick up new accents and dialects quickly.
My Voice Experience
I have been an actor for over 30 years, and I have recently walked in to the voice-over world. I recently recorded for the film "The Last Author," and an excerpt from the book "Southern Fried White Trash" by Carole Townsend.
Feel free to also view my voiceover for Orange Regional Medical Center: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi51PWLIw6Q&feature=youtu.be
Bachelor of Arts in Speech and Drama (Rutgers University), One year of study toward MFA in Acting (Mason Gross School of the Arts), voice-over workshop with Mike Ray.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball Microphone, Macbook pro with editing software
I am able to read and speak Dutch fluently, and can also read French very well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Annette Dykstra-Buisman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Annette Dykstra-Buisman is a Standard subscriber.
Annette Dykstra-Buisman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Annette Dykstra-Buisman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Annette Dykstra-Buisman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Annette Dykstra-Buisman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.