Conversational,, warm, trusting , urban, sassy
Conversational, warm, intelligent, believable AA voice, Urban ,trusting, soft
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Warner robins, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Annette Coward
My Voice Experience
Creator, Producer and Announcer of a radio program entitled Market News and Farm Report. (1995)
Created monthly newsletter for Northern Alabama Farmers.
Reporter KOMU - NBC MIssouri 1999-2002
Reporter - WMAZ CBS Talk Show Host - Law call CBS
host a program entitled Showcase Central Georgia –each four minute segment is dedicated to promoting a product or service throughout Georgia often times beyond the state.
Department of Commerce -Media Relations Specialist (2008-2010). Lead Video Production Specialist.
BS in Agricultural Economics
MS in Agribusiness Management
BA in Agricultural Journalism (Broadcast Sequence)/.
My courses included several intro's to media planning , advertising, broadcast, video production.
Creative Studios of Atlanta. voice over lessons and demo production from Deborah Richards with a beginner voice over class from Bob carter and September Day.
My Studio Equipment
cool edit pro
I have a strong Affinity towards PSA's. Animal rights and causes are a must! Children's rights and causes. Healthcare seems to find me. perhaps my trusting voice
Public Relations specialist for two non-profits including the Joshua's Wish Foundation (A non-profit foundation dedicated to promoting awareness for pediatric brain tumors
Peach County Youth Association (A non-profit which promotes health, wellness and academic achievement for youth in Middle Georgia.
Creator and narrator: Fort Valley State University's recruitment video (2007-2008)
Creator and narrator: University of Missouri recruitment video.
Dunkin Donuts - local spot (national campagin) recently shot
Hosted: "Hot Wire" a Tech show for WMAZ-Macon 2006 (?)
AARP: "Living Longer"
Voiced several commercial throughout Middle Georgia:
Critter Fixer Animal Hospital
Northside Family Dentistry
Pediatric Brain Tumor (joshuas's Wish)
Forget me Not Flowers
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Annette Coward by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Annette Coward is a Standard subscriber.
• Annette Coward was last active on Voice123 144 days ago