Gravelly, Sexy, Character Specialist, Big Range
Warm and varied for narrations, tons of different characters for commercials, sexy and gravelly for other projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a very wide range of accents and characters that I do. If I had to pick my top three, I'd say Indian, French and Hebrew accents. Some of my characters include a carnivorous dinosaur, a shy cat, an Italian chef, a lost little girl, and Louis Armstrong.
My Voice Experience
I run a puppet company, and perform solo puppet shows regularly in which I do all the voices. A few of my previous recordings include voice-over for a phonics video called Choices for Sunburst Productions, an audiobook called Arctic Invasion, in which I starred as Shawna, who was a hot 27-year-old alien, and a weekly spot on a local radio show as Mata Whatevananda, an Indian guru.
I studied voice privately for 10 years. I was a journalism major in undergrad. My graduate degree from NYU is in theater. I also took a class called Make Money from Your Voice.
My Studio Equipment
We have a full in-house studio, complete with isolation book, microphones, and editing equipment.
I am a cracker-jack editor and very detail-oriented. I am also very playful when it comes to voice-over, and can come up with all kinds of accents and character voices to suit a particular project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Anna Sobel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anna Sobel is a Standard subscriber.
Anna Sobel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Anna Sobel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Anna Sobel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Anna Sobel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.