Warm, Soothing, Inviting, Classy, Educational
Informative, intelligent, educational and trustworthy for Corporate Training and Presentations.
Soothing, sophisticated, sensual, enticing for commercial sales spots.
Kind, demure, encouraging and playful for kids games.
Warm, inviting, friendly, crisp and classy for on-hold messages and IVR.
Knowledgeable, expressive and believable for Documentaries and Audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My natural accent is a clear, well spoken and classy British Accent.
I can also perform in a cockney London accent and an Indian accent.
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Anju Sharma
I have had comprehensive training with Edge Studio, a leading voice-over training and production studio in NYC.
Weekly technique workshops such as; "the acting in voice-acting", "using imagery to create authenticity", "breaking down copy", "focusing your read", "getting into character", have given me excellent tools with which to approach various types of voice-over.
Weekly audition classes have helped to cement my skills and provided vital experience in creating good quality reads efficiently and effectively, in a production environment.
Personal coaching sessions with Linda Jones, gave me the opportunity to fine-tune my skills and to explore, enhance and expand my voice abilities under the guidance and direction of a professional and experienced voice coach.
More recently, working with well known British Voice Over Coach, Gary Terzza, who has over 30 years of experience on British TV and Radio.
Other qualifications and training include;
-Bachelor of Science in Applied Chemistry and Business Management - London
-Associate of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants - CIMA, London
My Studio Equipment
I am set up with a complete home studio with a condenser microphone, Behringer audio interface and Audacity software to produce professional high quality recordings.
I believe I have a good natural voice-over ability and can employ this in various types of voice work.
In addition, I have experience in the financial and scientific fields and therefore am familiar with the types of terminology used in these fields.
I am also fluent in Hindi and Punjabi and have a working knowledge of German.
I am professional, punctual, very easy to work with and take direction very well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Anju Sharma by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anju Sharma is a Premium subscriber.
• Anju Sharma was last active on Voice123 5 days ago