Michael J. Fox, deep, raspy, Bryan Adams
Ever since I was a kid, I've been interested in voice over, especially in animation. To this day, I still watch cartoons and look up the voice actors' careers.
Some of my all time favorites are: Frank Welker, Peter Cullen, Allan Oppenheimer, Kevin Conroy and Tim Daly. I tend to do random voices while being spontaneous, usually it's when I'm making fun of someone or mocking them.
I like to copy famous characters' voices. They end up sounding like a variation of what they really sound like. I've shot my own video's where a voice over is needed. I can sound professional (deep), witty (silly), raspy (Bryan Adams like). A lot of people say that I sound like Michael J. Fox.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
* General (medium soft to very deep)
* Accents (Valley Girl to East Indian man)
* Characters (Bullwinkle, Ernie, Marty McFly, ALF)
* Ranges (soft and warm to raspy, sexy and deep)
My Voice Experience
The only voice over experience I have is when I shoot a video and v.o was needed. I also did a production of "The Breakfast Club", I played Brian and did the closing voice over.
Columbia College Chicago (TV Production/Editing)
The College Of Santa Fe (Stage Acting 1)
The Santa Fe Community College (Acting for Tv/Film)
My Studio Equipment
Currently I only have a DELL PC where I can convert VHS to DVD and do some basic audio/video editing. Plus I can convert any audio into MP3's. As far as video equipment goes; I have a SONY Handy Cam and a tri-pod.
I'm very involved in the media in the following areas:
* The Official Dukes Of Haazzard Fan Club (Founder & President; May, 1992)
* The Michael J. Fox Foundation For Parkinson's Research (Volunteer, since May, 2006)
* 56th & Albany Productions (Proprietor Video Production Services, June, 2005)
I also have pages on MySpace and FaceBook, and IMDB Pro.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Aneesh A. Sehgal by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aneesh A. Sehgal is a Standard subscriber.
Aneesh A. Sehgal does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Aneesh A. Sehgal was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Aneesh A. Sehgal does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Aneesh A. Sehgal was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.