Young, Hip, Character Specialist, Fun, imaging
Young, Hip, Fun, Energetic, Specialize in characters, warm and deep or fun and light for narrations, impeccable comedic timing, Guy next-door, imaging, promo
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, British, Brooklyn, Midwestern, Southern-U.S, Canadian, West-Coast/Surfer
My Voice Experience
Current Ongoing Gigs:
-Writer/producer/VO for Premiere Networks, have provided countless comedy bits and character voice overs for hundreds of affiliates throughout the U.S. and Canada.
-The promo/imaging voice of the "iHeartRadio Countdown w/Romeo," which airs on 100+ radio stations worldwide.
-The promo/imaging voice of the "iHeartRadio Countdown w/Mario Lopez."
-Promo voice for The Daily Dose w/ Dr. Oz
I have done commercial production and voice over work for KYSR-FM/Los Angeles where I was creative services/imaging director. Have extensive experience with copywriting, voicing and producing. Former creative services director for WNKS-FM Charlotte (CHR-TOP 40), where I was wrote, voiced, and produced radio commercials.
I have been heard on Z100/New York, KIIS-FM/Los Angeles, Y100/Miami and countless other radio stations, as well as the Travel Channel.
I have done every end of the spectrum, and done every voice--from "Deep Voiced Movie Trailer Guy" to "Average Joe"--from "Angry Old Man" to "Hip Teenager".
-Carolina School of Broadcasting -- Studied Radio and TV
-Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre/Los Angeles -- Improv and Sketch Writing/Performing
-University of North Carolina-Charlotte -- Communications, English
My Studio Equipment
-Home studio: Shure SM7B microphone, Behringer Xenyx 1204 USB Mixer, Adobe Audition 3.0
-Access to professional broadcasting studio 24/7
Former imaging/creative director for KYSR-Los Angeles, proficient in radio commercial production, radio station promo production, audio editing, radio comedy bit-writing and production, stage performance, live improvisational comedy performance, comedy-writing, sketch-writing, sketch-performance, promotional copy-writing
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andy Harris by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andy Harris is a Premium subscriber.
• Andy Harris was last active on Voice123 14 days ago