Bright, clear, engaging, young, measured, positive
A confident voice, professional and assured. Clear and measured for documentaries and technical material, bold and modern for commercials, genuine and sincere for appeals, assured and direct for corporate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French, US (General), London/Cockney, Northern
My Voice Experience
A great variety of voiceover experience, in both French and English: online user guides for Microsoft; in-house corporate videos for Mazda; dubbing computer game review shows for GINX TV, from English into French; narration for French language-learning website, Frenchassistant.com; explainer videos for Juniper Networks; character voices for animations, The History of Mary Prince and The Samuel Coleridge-Taylor Story.
VO Kickstarter with Guy Michaels.
Voiceover One to One with Lara Parmiani at the Actors Centre.
Musical Theatre Course at the Royal Academy of Music.
Degree in Physics from Imperial College London (so comfortable voicing highly technical material with mathematical or scientific content).
French school in London so perfectly bilingual in both French and English.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT-1A XLR Microphone
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface
SE Reflection Filter
Sound-proofed, acoustically-dry home studio
Professional singer (baritone).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact André Refig by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently André Refig is a Standard subscriber.
• André Refig was last active on Voice123 52 days ago