Sincere, Friendly, Funny, Serious, Caring
Sincere and Caring for public service announcements, Friendly for promotions and commercials, and I can sound both funny and serious whenever a project calls for it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Andrew Zyskowski
My Voice Experience
All of my paid work was done for a non-commercial radio station. My production skills have redeemed our small radio station when we were previously considered unskilled with production.
6 radio lab classes, 2 production classes which I ended up being a teacher's assistant instead of a student, I have been the production director for a non-commercial student ran AM station for one year (we are limited to a single year of service) and production director for a college FM station as well.
I currently am part of the same station's sales production team. Our sales director considers me highly skilled and a valuable member of the sales team in general.
My Studio Equipment
8 Channel USB Alesis Mixer Board, Adobe Audition, Dell Dimension XPS T650r, Condenser Microphone, Wind Filter, and small but powerful studio monitors.
I will not only do the voice, but I can also offer you a fully produced piece. Just tell me what you need and when you need it, and I'll put everything I have into it and get it to you as soon as it is finished. I get right to work after receiving the job and I don't stop working until I am done.
As of right now, I will take anything I can get. Of course I would prefer to be paid, but if it is an unpaid project, I can do that as well as long as you are willing to let me use you as a reference and/or write a short reference letter for me.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Andrew Zyskowski by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Zyskowski is a Standard subscriber.
Andrew Zyskowski does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Zyskowski was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andrew Zyskowski does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Zyskowski was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.