Solid Range - rip it up or relaxed and reassured.
I can be that guy on the street, on a building site to a high end promo voice that adds drama or light hearted upbeat fun! I can go from lower tone smooth middle aged male, with a warm and caring tone to a young edgy/punchy sound that really cuts through that powerful mix.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English,Australian,Posh Toff,Crazy,Tired moody,scottish slang
My Voice Experience
That job your doing....I can help!
I have many years of experience in Television, Radio, new media and documentary reads. I am great with voicing promotions, commercials and on hold, but I am willing to give anything a red hot go. I currently voice a lot of promos for National Sport on radio in Australia, plus a host of other TVC's and Radio commercials.
I am an imgaing voice for a major radio station in Melbourne and other parts of Australia.
I am qualified in audio production/sound engineering and have developed a feel for both sides of the studio glass.
I have studied under Voice Coach Abbe Holmes and learnt a lot about interpretation of scripts.
I currently write/record and produce for ABC Radio Nationally on Grandstand Sport, plus help design imaging for new programs and digital stations. (Inlcuding the use of my voice)
I have won multiple awards for promotions production.
My Studio Equipment
I record using Protools 10 with waves platinum plug-ins. The studio is 24 hour access with super fast turnaround.
I use both a Sennheiser MD451 and a Neumann U-87 often through an O3D console.
I currently produce station promotions for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. I write the creative, record and mix all promotions.
I play in a band and have a good sense of timing with voiceover and music production.
I have worked in Television in the past, doing post sync with animation and sound design. Recorded and mixed for DVD, and voiced to vision.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andrew Taylor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Taylor is a Standard subscriber.
• Andrew Taylor was last active on Voice123 331 days ago