Authoritative and deep. Confidence inspiring.
If you need a low and powerful male voice to inspire trust, confidence, or add gravity to your copy, that's what I do best. I can have the conversational and effortless tone of the History Channel, or add gravel and energy to get people excited about your car, movie, or sporting event.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern and Western U.S.
My Voice Experience
In ten years of doing voice over for industrial, commercial and instructional programs I have tackled the gauntlet of voice over challenges. From playing cartoon monsters in children's books to doing movie trailers for Japanese Anime I have manged to work with some of the most fun and challenging projects in media today. You can catch me voicing cars for Stabil, talking about Cameras for Sony, and detailing cyber security efforts for Accenture, among others.
I've trained in Voice at N.Y.U. Tisch School of the arts as well The Stella Adler Academy in New York. I have also spent 7 years as a professional recording engineer editing and mixing soundtracks for television, radio, and home video. You can rest assured that the mixes and edits I send you will be of the highest quality.
My Studio Equipment
I use A KSM-44 Studio Mic hooked to a Mackie Onyx series Pre-amp running digitally into my PC. I also have Source Connect ready to go for VOIP sessions, and ISDN bridging can be arranged on request.
Recording and mixing synch and non-synch to video or animation in a pro-tools environment.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Andrew Shapiro by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Shapiro is a Standard subscriber.
• Andrew Shapiro was last active on Voice123 276 days ago