Warm, Friendly, Engaging, Energetic, Dynamic, Nice
Warm, Honest and friendly whilst being strong and communicative with a great energy. Authentic North of England accent that can be pushed forward or dropped back as necessary. Neutral London accent - capable of range of pitches from light and delicate, to deep and sonorous and authorative.
I offer a high level of service to my clients with a quick turnaround - I'm not happy till you are happy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
RP, Northen, Irish, Liverpudlian, Scottish, General American.
My Voice Experience
Originally from Lancashire, England, but now London based, Andrew trained as an Actor at the Royal Academy of Music on the Post-Graduate Actor/Singer course. He has worked in theatre, film, televsion, radio, recoding and extensivly in West End musicals, and brings a wealth of experience and performing styles to voice over work.
He now offers a high level of service and satisfaction to all clients with a quick turnaround.
Royal Academy of Music Post-Graduate Actor/Singer course,
B.A (Hons) Drama and Television at the University College of Ripon and York St.John.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 10
M Box Audio Inputs
Mac and PC Platforms
Unknown - Click here to ask Andrew Keelan
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andrew Keelan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Keelan is a Standard subscriber.
Andrew Keelan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Keelan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andrew Keelan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Keelan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.