newscaster, authoritative, friendly, trusted
trusted, reliable, informative, authoritative, newscaster, documentary, engaging, friendly, inquisitive, wry, happy
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English with a German accent
My Voice Experience
CNN, PBS, Oregon Public Broadcasting, local TV
Stanford University, BA, Broadcast Communication with a minor in physics
Portland State University, Master of Public Health in health education and health promotion (including media advocacy)
My Studio Equipment
access to local production facilities with all equipment
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andrew Holtz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Holtz is a Standard subscriber.
Andrew Holtz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Holtz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andrew Holtz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Holtz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.