Bright, Warm, Authoritative, Dad, Friendly
Friendly, approachable yet confident and authoritative Narration and pitch. Goofy, light comedic guy for commercials. Dad like. Seductive deep tones.
Smooth throaty to raspy for Trailers, regular guy characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Realistic Upper-Class British, Cockney, English, Austrailian, Scottish, Southern, New York, New Jersey, and Spanish accents and dialects. And the Illusive accent and dilect-free all around plain 'ol American guy. (just checking to see if you're really reading all this)
My Voice Experience
AAA, Yamaha, Coca-Cola, Skechers, Fed-Ex, US Air Force, MLB Games, Lifetime Networks and Optima Batteries, New Alliance Bank, Bright Smile,Connecticut Teachers, Frisch's Big Boy are among the many clients I have worked for. Work includes Promo, Narration, Industrial Training Videos, Radio and Television. With an accurate and quick read I work efficiently to mimimize studio time and nail the work needed so production can run smoothly.
Coached by Jodi Gottlieb, Bill Holmes, David Alden, Marice Tobias, Johnny Gidcomb (ADR), Voice Caster, Nick Omana, JV Martin, Pat Fraley, Terri Apple, Cashman Commercials, Kalmanson & Kalmanson, Tori Harman, Garage 24/7 with ongoing training privately and in group.
My Studio Equipment
Mac based studio with Pro Tools, M Box Firewire 410, Focussrite VoiceMaster Pro PreAmps, Sennheiser 416, AKG C300B Microphones Mackie 1202 VLZ Mixer. Production ready quality. Post Production Services I have access to local affordable ISDN, In-House Phone Patch and production studios.
Please feel free to Google:
Fast Courteous Professional work is guaranteed.
I have a medical background which works well for medical reads and I enjoy a creative approach and work well with my clients to find the best possible read and production suited for your project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andrew Heyl by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Heyl is a Standard subscriber.
Andrew Heyl does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Heyl was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andrew Heyl does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Heyl was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.