Deep, Low, Bass, Announcer, Movie, Timber, Strong, Onerous
I offer a very deep voice, similar to that found in movie trailers. My range is wide after going to school for acting at the University of Houston and receiving vocal coaching from their voice professors. I've constantly been told that I should "do radio" and voice-over work due to the deepness and the timber of my voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Forest Hills, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am recommended in the following accents: American Southern, General American, Brooklyn, and Estuary (which is a kind of relaxed, common British/R.P. accent).
Movie trailer voice, news anchor, guy next door, hillbilly, video game voices, and the monster-truck rally "SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!" voice.
My Voice Experience
Making Ethical Decisions - Kinder Morgan (training video)
Voice - "The Trial of Ebenezer Scrooge"
Newscaster - "Essential Self Defense"
Sports News - "Now This"
Voice - "Ask Me When It's Over"
I am a trained actor. I have been stage acting for over nine years. I've earned my BFA from the University of Houston's School of Theatre & Dance where I was mentored by Jim Johnson (co-founder of AccentHelp.com) and Sara Becker. I've also completed graduate school training at UH's Professional Actor Training Program.
My Studio Equipment
Samson Go Mic Portable USB Condenser Microphone
Turtle Beach Earforce X11 headset/microphone
Unknown - Click here to ask Andrew Garrett
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Andrew Garrett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Garrett is a Standard subscriber.
• Andrew Garrett was last active on Voice123 94 days ago