Strong, Deep, Resonate, Bass, Wry, Whitty, Harm.
Able to use voice in a very expressionate manner for narration. Can be strong and husky for advertisment or soft, quiet and sensual.Confident and informative for presentation work. Voice characteristic`s are an attractive blend of strong underlaying bass with a subtle treble overtone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English Upper Class, English Norhtern, English Southern,
Old man, Middle aged man.Off the wall,Intellectual.
My Voice Experience
Come from a background in Training and Retail Management.Used to public speaking.Been working in radio presentation for the last two years on a local community station in the UK.Just completed a journalism course.About to embark on a BA in Radio Production.Am sick of people both in and outside the Broadcasting Industry telling me that I have a great voice and could secure voice artist/ over work etc.This has been repeatedly said to me for over a decade now, so here I am at the tender age of forty two.
BTec National Diploma in Journalism (Radio.Starting BA in Radio Production at Glamorgan University Sept 09.Two years experience in the presentation of radio productions.Attendance at voice workshops at the BBC in Bristol UK.On going coaching through college and voluntary work,some of which has been provided by ex-BBC production staff.
My Studio Equipment
Have access to two radio/recording studio`s.Both these facilities are fully equipped with hardware and software to a professional level.Pro Tools being the editing software used.Plus access to technical and production support if required.
A passion for radio presentation and related work ie voice over/artist.An ability to adapt and learn quickly.An ease at taking direction be it in person, by phone or email.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andrew Ellis-Storey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Ellis-Storey is a Standard subscriber.
Andrew Ellis-Storey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Ellis-Storey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andrew Ellis-Storey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Ellis-Storey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.