Dynamic, energetic, funny.
I have a very flexible vocal range in both speaking and singing. My natural voice is medium pitched, but I'm able to drop very low or raise the pitch right up.
My younger voice can push high energy, comical and stylish adverts while my deeper and calmer voice is smooth and calm enough to cover more sensitive adverts or mature products.
I would say that my strength is definitely in character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bristol, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My strong accents are English UK RP, UK Cockney, and Northern&Southern American, Irish (Northern, Dublin), Scottish (Edinburgh, Glasgow), Spanish (Non-specific), Italian and Eastern European.
I am a good impersonator and can pick up on accents quite easily if asked to try one I haven't listed. I'm not a big fan OF impersonations so I don't often try them but if asked I am confident I can deliver.
My Voice Experience
I have been voice acting since 2005; my voice has been used for characters in gaming and animation, corporate promotion and narration. I can be over the top and zany, or restrained and natural. I am a trained actor and singer, and have worked professionally in devised theatre, puppetry, music, and film and as a writer. I have a passion for gaming and cinema and have game design, motion capture and filmcraft experience.
BA (Hons) Performing Arts
A-Level Performing Arts
I have self-taught myself mostly, but have received further training in University in voice work, music and physical acting.
I've worked as a Drama teacher and delivered workshops on voice, character acting and puppetry.
I undertook the Motion Capture training course with Captivate Action Ltd.
My Studio Equipment
Neuman TLM 103
Mackie ONYX Satellite preamp
Also available for:
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andrew Dennis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Dennis is a Standard subscriber.
• Andrew Dennis was last active on Voice123 67 days ago