Rich, dynamic, versatile, natural, sincere.
Whether you want a warm and engaging sound, or a no-nonsense business approach, I have the experience you need to provide your script with the sound you're looking for. My voice was once described as "a great everyman voice."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Southwest Virginia, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English Accent, Scottish Accent, Irish Accent, Southern Accent, Impressions include John McCain, Johnny Carson, Jackie Gleason, Art Carney, Fred Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Peter Falk, Count Dracula, Dr. Frankenstein, Igor, and MANY OTHERS!
My Voice Experience
20 years of commercial radio copywriting and producing experience. Currently a full time self-employed voice talent.
Has provided featured narration and character voice recordings for:
* The Dole Food Company
* American Greetings
* Individual Software
* Philips Lighting
* Many others...
With my own comprehensive library of fully licensed music and sound effects tracks, I can offer turn-key production services.
15 years in broadcast radio, and 25 years in stage acting. Owner of voice and sound design studio for five years and going strong.
My Studio Equipment
Yamaha MG 16/4
Adobe Audition 1.0 and 3.0
Mimicry. Copywriting. Digital editing proficiency with Adobe Audition (Cool Edit Pro.) Computer proficiency. Strong communicator. In business for the long-haul, not a fly-by-night voice artist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andy Bowyer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andy Bowyer is a Standard subscriber.
Andy Bowyer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andy Bowyer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andy Bowyer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andy Bowyer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.