Engaging, Educated, Intelligent, Quirky, Warm
Warm and engaging voice:
Educated, intelligent and professional for projects of a technical or instructional nature (presentations, corporate/industrials, PSA's, documentaries).
Clear, well-paced, and easy to understand for both non-native and native listeners (ESL, foreign language, travel and tourism).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern, Southern, Queen's English, French, German, Speech impediments.
My Voice Experience
* Business and marketing development (Aspen Organization, Prudential Insurance)
* Audiobook "Detox for the Soul", by Audible
* Medical training and skills (USMLE Clinical Skills, Kaplan Intl, The Sullivan Group)
* Financial (Grant Thornton, PEFCU, Care Credit)
* ESL, TOEFL and SPEAK (Kaplan International, Instituto Cervantes, Alliance Francaise)
My on-camera performance includes roles in Elementary, The Good Wife, Person of Interest, Public Morals, and numerous shorts and indie films.
* Workshops with Paul Rubin, Barbara Rosenfeld, Suzanne Toren
* Ongoing classes and recording sessions at the SAG-AFTRA VO lab
* BS in Mathematics (Purdue University)
* RSA/Cambridge certificate in TEFL
* Certificate in French translation and Spanish consecutive interpretation
* NYS Dept of Education Teaching License - Secondary Education in Mathematics)
* Instructor of USMLE clinical skills and business development.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio, and also work with several Audible-approved studios in the Queens area.
Native language: American English
Fluent European French, Castilian Spanish, and Farsi (Persian)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andrea Shiffman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrea Shiffman is a Standard subscriber.
• Andrea Shiffman was last active on Voice123 10 days ago