teenage, young mom, character, upbeat
Young, upbeat, fun for commercials. Smooth and professional for presentations. Character voice for animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
ZA, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, English, New York, New Jersey.
My Voice Experience
When doing musical theater, I was approached by someone that asked me if I would be interested in doing voice overs because he was impressed with the character I was playing, the voice I used for the character and my singing voice. The voice over experience I have had up until the present has been in-studio training.
I took and am presently taking professional voice over lessons in New York City. I took screen acting lessons in Maywood, NJ. I was in theater in High School and then continued performing in a local musical theater company. The majority of my rolls were leads and usually were comical parts. I sang in a choir, and have sung for weddings. I took private vocal lessons. I also took marketing and public speaking classes in College.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home recording studio with a snowball mike and can make and send recordings in MP3 format. I also have access to a professional recording studio in New York City with ISDN capabilities and full editing equipment.
I am a mother of two and have young nieces and nephews who love to hear me read stories because I give the characters voices. They also love to hear me sing, I enjoy singing, and have been told by my vocal teachers, family, as well as strangers that I have a nice voice. I love to perform and have played many different characters. I am presently taking classes to continue to gain knowledge in the voice over business. I did some background work to get another perspective of performing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andrea Piserchio by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrea Piserchio is a Standard subscriber.
• Andrea Piserchio was last active on Voice123 184 days ago