Actress and broadcaster with a versatile voice
My voice is thick but sweet, I can sound maternal and tender and also cheerful and emotional. I can make a deep, hurtful and serious tone and a sharp, youthful and energetic tone. I can easily laugh, cry and emulate any emotion, mood, or print character to a text.
I can make a commercial, institutional voice or a character in a natural way, with or without a regional accent. I can narrate any type of audiovisual material with neutral Latin American accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
All the accents in latinamerican spanish and colombian regions.
Female voices from child to old.
Differente characters, from sweet to strong.
Natural voices, promos and cartoons.
My Voice Experience
Recognized actress of Colombian dubbing. More than 20 years of experience in all artistic and communication media, creating voices for characters in dubbing, radio theater, video games, TV series and movies and cartoons, multimedia and IVR for important and famous companies. Institutional and commercial voice of internationally recognized brands through radio, television and web (health, beauty, drinks, finance, etc.). And Others...
Actress and Professional Speaker, graduated 16 years ago, with additional studies in communication and music. I have participated in different seminars and classes, as an assistant and as a teacher.
My Studio Equipment
Own Home Studio:
Presonus AudioBox iOne
audio - technica mic
Voice for Latin America from "The Queen of Blades" or Sara Kerrigan, in Blizzard Entertaiment's StarCraft video game.
Voice coach and accent.
Voice teacher in acting academy.
International Dubbing workshop.
Narrator of National Geographics Latin American Channel
Actress in Colombian telenovelas (soap operas), and films of international movies.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ana Rocío Bermúdez Jaimes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ana Rocío Bermúdez Jaimes is a Standard subscriber.
• Ana Rocío Bermúdez Jaimes was last active on Voice123 33 days ago