Smart, sultry, soothing, comforting, upbeat, narrative, educational, silly, in English & Portuguese w/ extensive medical background.
I can sound smooth, professional, warm and deep, fun, sultry, soothing, comforting, upbeat, narrative, educational, silly, and ditzy. I also have a significant medical background for medical narration.
I am bilingual English/ Brazilian Portuguese. English with a Southern Accent and character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Portuguese - Brazilian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English with a Southern Accent
English with a German Accent
English with a British Accent
Brazilian Portuguese (native speaker)
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Ana Beranek
BA in Theatre, Music and Psychology with emphasis in Voice and Directing
Mesrop Kesdekian, Paul Massie
Intensive acting training with Shakespeare and Company: Tina Packer, Dennis Krausnik, Kevin Conway
Edge Studios in NYC : voice over commercial, narration and audiobook training with Carol Monda & Johnny Heller
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MK104, Reaper
Extensive experience in medicine: Orthopedics, Head and Neck Surgery, Emergency Room, Surgical Oncology and Endocrinology.
Former High School Teacher and College professor
Classically trained singer: Opera, Oratorio, Contemporary choral and solo compositions to Broadway, Pop and Folk music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ana Beranek by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ana Beranek is a Premium subscriber.
• Ana Beranek has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours