Warm, confident, corporate, mom, natural, friendly, conversational
A Cincinnati, OH (USA) native, Amy Weis is an American voice over artist with over 15 years’ experience. Amy brings creativity from her background in advertising and marketing, including experience with writing copy, media planning/buying, and strategic and promotional planning. During her tenure at WGRR-FM as a senior marketing specialist, Amy began voicing commercials for various clients. Her knowledge of both the business and the creative side gives Amy a unique perspective and a sincere commitment to her client’s needs.
With her versatile vocal range, Amy’s voice is well suited for commercials, corporate narration, internet “explainer” videos, and telephony projects. Working from her home studio, Amy produces quality projects that reflect her clients’ vision.
Amy continuously strives to improve her vocal delivery skills, Having worked with voice actor coach, Steve Britain, of Spoilt for Voices, and J Michael Collins.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Mason, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mom, girl next door, sultry, sassy, soothing, warm, corporate, educational, natural, friendly, upbeat, confident, genuine, informative, professional, calming, caring, story teller
My Voice Experience
With a strong background in theatre arts, Amy has been creating various styles of voice delivery for many years. During her tenure at WGRR-FM, she began voicing commercials for numerous clients and currently works in her own studio.
Most recent clients include: Clients Include:
Talking Stick Resort
Johnson & Johnson
Make A Wish Foundation
Minute Rice/Success Rice
Greater Houston Women's Chamber of Commerce
James Free Jewelers
Otsego Memorial Hospital
CIRI Alaska Tourism
Florida Allergy Medical
Tampa Bay Water
Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
...and many more!
BA, Communication Arts, University of Cincinnati
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Neumann T102, MXL V67
PC/Software: Focusrite ISA oNe Pre-Amp, Presonus AudioBox USB
As a veteran of the advertising/marketing field, I understand that you want to work with someone who 'gets' your vision and delivers it in a prompt, professional way. My goal is to make your job easier!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Amy Weis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amy Weis is a Premium subscriber.
• Amy Weis has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours